Friday, August 06, 2004

The hunt is on

The Brain and i are entering the next exciting stage of our lives - we are going to become home owners. Well, maybe not immediately, but soon. Yesterday i talked to our real estate agent (it feels so weird to say that) and hopefully we will be looking at places this weekend. How exciting!! I am so excited at night that i can't sleep.

And on a completely unrelated note... readership is up!! I am still no )Instapundit in terms of readership (or content for that matter, but it is getting up there. Especially considering my mom and the Brain are no longer my most faithful readers!! So keep telling your friends... it makes me happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home ownership surely sets you two at a new level of maturity! Congratulations! Keep us informed on your progress -- I'm sure your readers will have alot of advice -- relevant or not!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home