Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Bumber Blues

I find it utterly amazing how i don't learn from my mistakes. This is so typical of me that i am not even that mad at myself. For a couple of months now we have been planning to go down to Seattle for Bumbershoot with a bunch of friends. Now it is just a few days before we are supposed to leave and i have come to the conclusion that i don't have any ID to get across the border with. My ID card was stolen at hockey about a month ago and i haven't replaced it yet, my passport is expired and i can't find my birth certificate!! So if you or anyone you know wants to go to Bumbershoot on Sunday and Monday give me a call. You can see the Pixies, Public Enemy, The Marley Brothers, Sam Robert and a whole lot more!!
But the thing is, i am not really that disappointed. I am not really into music, and even though there is lots of other things to do at Bumbershoot i was going with music lovers so i would have had to do it all alone. Besides, August has been so busy that i have barely looked at the Diss. A couple of days of good work before the term begins might get me started on the right foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home