Friday, July 30, 2004

Organize...

Today, once again, is an organizational day. Yesterday i was paralysed by the amount of material i have, so i think it's time to clear off my desk again so that at least i will have enough room to look at it all.
And when that's done, i will probably spend the rest of the afternoon getting ready to go away for the weekend. Doing laundry, buying groceries, maybe even cook something in preparation.
By the time i get back from the weekend it will be August, and that means i have to work like i have never worked before!! Pressures on.

9 Comments:

Blogger blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used camper shells.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used camper shells

9:38 PM  
Blogger blaze said...

Great Posts about potato salad recipe
I have a site that is all about potato salad recipe
also. I enjoyed reading your site and hope you will have a look at mine

3:59 PM  
Blogger kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a free dating services
blog/site. I mostly deals with free dating services
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some carolyn fox hughes sports research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out carolyn fox hughes sports

12:45 PM  
Blogger milfcritic said...

click for dating indian

2:10 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of health club san antonio
.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my dog rescue blog.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too wedding bells website dedicated to wedding bells

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home