Monday, July 12, 2004

Okay, so here's the situation. The PhD and i broke up. I got rid of all that nasty PhD stuff (library books) and started to clean my office. And then ... after the feeling of liberation for a few days, i began to miss the PhD. Anyone who has done one knows that rarely an hour passes by when you do not think of it. Maybe if i put this into chapter 1 instead of waiting until chapter 3... what if i approach the problem from this angle... and, well, before i knew it i was back together with the PhD. This may not be the best thing for my mental health, but what's a girl to do? The lure of those extra letters at the end of one's name is just too much to resist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ONLY WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY - BUT I DID LIKE THE COMMENT FROM ONE OF YOUR READERS - TO THE EFFECT 'HAVE YOU ENJOYED THE KNOWLEDGE OVER THE PAST X YEARS'? EVEN A MOTHER KNOWS THAT THE PROCESS STINKS!! I ALSO RELATED TO THE READER WHO LIKENED YOUR COMMITTEE TO CARVED BANANAS. CAN I BORROW THAT PHRASE?

ONE OF THE 'RENTS

PS WHAT DOES VOR SAY?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home