Monday, July 12, 2004

I am young and I am restless

Yes, yes, another new layout. i don't know what is up with me. I think i am restless. Some people rearrange furniture, but i find that redecorating my blog is much easier on the back. And yes, it will continue to change over the next few days, but on the whole i don't plan to mess too much with this colour scheme. The black on white is a little black on white, if you know what i am sayin', but i am sure i will get used to it. The other look was just a little too sportif for me i think. This is, well i don't know what it is or if it is even me, but what the hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger scarbie doll said...

You need to give yourself props. You've been blogging for a year now! Now if that doesn't show commitment, what does?

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new layout is certainly easy to read -- important for your older readers. I hope you're go to add the remainder of the links that you had listed before.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home