Sunday, July 25, 2004

A chick with a stick

Whew, i am fairly tired tonight, so i will keep this short. Just got home from my first night of hockey this year. Much better than last year. I am not the best, but i am not the worst either, just in the middle where i like to be. It is not actually a league that i am playing in right now, just a hockey school type thing - for girls and for beginners. Hopefully it will get me ready for league play in the fall. The stuff tonight was a little simple for me - stopping, gliding on one foot, stuff like that. But the scrimmage was fun, though i couldn't play to my full potential - didn't want to be a puck slut or anything. All i need to do now is find someone else who lives around here to drive me so that the Brain doesn't have to become a hockey dad before his time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it -- puck slut and hockey dad! What a pair!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home