Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well, i am shocked and surprised that i have so radically changed the layout of my blog and no one has commented!! Come on, what do you think? Input people input.

So today, by some freakish coincidence, everyone i know in my program has called me to belly ache. We all seem to be in the same boat up what is affectionately known as shit creek and we are looking to one another for paddles. Yeah, if i had a paddle i would probably be done by now!! I guess i am supposed to find solace in the fact that we all feel the same way, but instead i just feel like the university or our department or someone has failed us in some incredible way. All we would like is a little guidance along the way. Is that too much to ask?

And on a related note, last week the Globe and Mail posted an article on Impostor Syndrome. And hey, more than just people in the Academic world suffer from it, so give it a read. The Brain cut it out of the newspaper for me and now i have spent for too long looking for it on the internet because i was spelling impostor as 'imposter'. Who knew? Perhaps this is just one more hint that i don't belong in grad school...

1 Comments:

Blogger scarbie doll said...

Wow, layout is crazy good! I am mucho impressed. Thanks for my props. Man, I do talk a lot, but it's more like therapy for me I think. Plus it's been so long since I've had the chance to write in my own voice. Anyway, DON'T give up your blog. It's been really inspiring and a nice window into your world.

How do you get the comments going though? I haven't figured that out yet. Keep on bloggin' in the free world sista.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home