Thursday, May 06, 2004

Well it's the end of an era. FRIENDS is over, passed onto syndication heaven. Sigh. I haven't experienced anything so emotional on TV since, well, the end of SIENFELD.

But seriously, i did tune into the final episode tonight in spite of the fact that i have not been a consistent watch of the show for a couple of seasons now. I must admit i was a little bit bored by the final episode. Blah, blah, blah, saying good bye over and over again, blah, blah. And the whole Ross and Rachel thing - who cares? I guess i do because i have more to say, like if Ross loved Rachel so much why didn't he entertain the idea of moving to Paris with her? Is it completely unheard of for a guy to sacrifice his career for the sake of the woman he loves? Not in my world!

The whole twins thing i sort of enjoyed. And don't even get me started on the chick and the duck - i love it! My one question is whether or not they will go to LA with Joey in his new spin off series. And with that, i bid adieu to yet another tele-era that filled our Thursday nights with love, laughter and tears. And, oh yeah, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home