Monday, January 26, 2004

Bonjour from Banaras

Yeah - we made it here with ease this time. Got the first flight out of Van and then the first flight out of Toronto for Delhi. I must say it is great to back. Today i was just walking down the main road and my eyes welled up because i was so happy.

By some stroke of luck we have managed to get here for Saraswati Puja, which is today and tomorrow. It is one of my favorite festivals, so i am very happy. My friend Manoj invited us to a puja near his house, so we went and were the guests of honour.

I don't know what else to say. So much is going on, where do i begin. Perhaps when i get home i will do a better job. All i can say is that i am exhausted. I've been up everyday at 6am and never take time to sit down until about 10 at night. It is hard work trying to see everyone i want to see and take care of India neophytes! So far every one's health is good and all my friends here are being so generous it is unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home