Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Silvergrrl and Cat Litter

A GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO YOU!!! I think you are my most loyal commentator! Lost of great cat related advice.

One brand of cat litter that someone else told me about is Yesterday's News. It is little pellets made out of yesterday's newspapers(duh!). I think she gets it at Pet Valu. It has the advantage of being enviro friendly and it doesn't track. Right now i am using Petcetera's Clumping Cat litter. I like it because it clumps and because you can buy it in bulk. I also think i niavely fooled myself into believing that it is enviro friendly because it is clay based. Clay is natural right? But Otis does seem to track alot.

This may be a silly question, but how do you clean a litter box if you don't use clumping litter? Also are cats picky about their litter? If i go changing will Otis rebel? I like the idea of a flushable litter since we keep his toilet in the same room as ours. Let's not even talk about the congestion this coauses in the morning while we are getting ready for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home