Saturday, December 27, 2003

The Christmas season has been a little busy, so i have been neglecting the blog. My apologies. It looks like you all have been busy too, since my readership stats have also plummetted.

Yesterday the Brain and i participated in the First Annual Birthday Invitational Disc Golfing Tournament. Good round. The Brain's game has really matured since he turned thirty. My long game was a little on the short side. I was, however, particularly proficient at getting my disc stuck in akward locations - in a tree, on top of a shed..... but in the end no discs were lost so all was good. I was using my Spider disc for the first time. Goes really quite straight. The Brain was using the tried and true orange found disc from Pender.

Hope your holiday season was seasonal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home