Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Procrastination is the name of the game

I don't know where the day has gone. I have done nothing and yet it is almost time for the Brain to come home from work. I haven't even attempted or pretended to work yet today. Maybe sometimes you just need a break.

Current Reads
I started reading THE SEDUCTION OF WATER by Carol Goodman last night. If you go back a couple of weeks you will see that i read THE LAKE OF DEAD LANGUAGES by her a couple of weeks ago. At first i was really quite disappointed in SEDUCTION. Her previous book was so great i sort of felt like this one wouldn't be able to live upto it. But by about page 80 i was sucked in. It does get off to a slow start but all of the sudden it gets quite intriguing. I am hooked. It may not be as good as THE LAKE, but so far it is worth the read. I will keep you updated.

And for any of you out there who were staying awake nights, rehashing a question i asked a couple of days ago, the answer is yes. The question is: is the main character of Chaim Potok's OLD MEN AT MIDNIGHT the same as the protagonist in DAVITA'S HARP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home